Saturday 29 May 2010

Desktop Wallpapers

I've been playing with making desktop wallpapers these last few days, it's been ages since I made one and I really enjoyed it, it made such a change from making tags
Anyway, there are 2 snaggable wallpapers and one that is all mine..it has pics of my kids so I ain't sharing lol

No.1
Uses the beautiul artwork of Anna Marine who is licensed thru CILM. I used Jo's Devils Advocate kit, which is a totally awesome kit

Click the preview to get the full size image

--------------------------------
No.2
Used the stunning artwork of Olivia, who is licensed thru CILM. I used Jo's Metallica kit, another awesome kit, with lotsof metalic elements to play with

Click the preview to get the full size image

--------------------------------

No.3
The last one, I made this using Jo's Lullaby kit....I love this kit, so soft and gentle why I added pictures of my brats I don't know lol

Click the preview to see full size

No comments:

Post a Comment